Virtual Reality (VR) can be addictive especially if you are playing games. The immersive experience can distract and completely block your view of your actual surroundings.
Please note the following:
- Review surroundings and clear obstacles
- Recommend to sit on a rotational chair when viewing our 3D Tour in VR mode.
- If you must stand, ensure you are in a safe environment.
- Remember the chairs and items you see inside the VR are not real, do not try to sit or stand on them or use them for support.
- Take a 15 mins break every hour
- Discontinue immediately if you experience motion sickness, dizziness, nausea, any forms of discomfort or anytime you forget you are not in the real world.
- Not for children under 13 years old
- Do not share the headsets with any person with contagious skin, eye or scalp conditions.
- Clean the headsets after every use with skin-friendly non-alcoholic antibacterial wipes.
Disclaimer: You are strongly encouraged to follow above guidelines when viewing a VR Space. Chio Space Pte Ltd, the property owner or its agent cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury suffered as a result of viewing a VR Tour in our websites. If you are unsure, please do not view any VR Space now. Consult with your doctor or qualified healthcare professional for further advice.